During Maker party Mozilla community members will come together to teach the Web through fun, creative and hands-on activities.
- 10am – 11am : Mozilla introduction
- 11am – 12 : About Hive initiative
- 12 – 1pm: Rohit Lalwani – Entrepreneurship talk
- 1-2pm : Lunch break
- 2pm – 3pm: Webmaker begins with Appmaker
- 3pm – 4pm: Webmaker continues with Thimble
- 4pm – 4.45pm: Webmaker continues with Popcorn
- 4.45pm – 5.30pm : Webmaker continues with x-ray goggles
- 5.30pm – 6pm: Prize distribution (against best makes of the day etc). Science fair also ends
- 6pm – 7pm : Birds of feature
- 7pm : Dinner
1st Half: Community Meetup and Discussions on the future roadmap for Hive India,
- Long term partnership prospect meeting with partners.
2nd Half: Community training sessions on Hive and Train the trainer events.
On the event day during the Mozilla Introduction I first saw Mark Surman, I was very happy. I even got a chance to speak with him. I was very much impressed by his humble nature.
That time I also met Clarice Wang Business development manager at Mozilla. She was there in India for the FirefoxOS launch. So she also had joined us at the Makerparty.I was impressed by her.
Mozilla Workshop: (Vishal, Mayur, Gauthamraj, Ankit)
- 2pm to 3pm – Appmaker
- 3pm to 4pm – X-ray goggles
- 4pm to 5pm – Thimble
- 5pm to 6pm – Popcorn maker
During the webmaker session mayur was told to deliver session on #Webmaker #Appmaker. various tools were explained and then it was time for some hands on!!
On the next day we had a community building session. Where I had a chance to work with Mark Surman. I even got a chance to present my Mozilla journey. I am very grateful to Vineel and Ankit for that opportunity 🙂 Later on Mark Surman also gave a brief about Mozilla’s Maker party + Hive mission .
Every event is incomplete with out having fun. So here are some amazing memories of the #MAKERPARTY #PUNE
Remember Mozilla is a collection of CRAZY PEOPLE 😛